Planetary Hydrogen is seeking a dynamic and experienced engineer to serve in the role of Senior Process Engineer. We’re a small, innovative team working to make a dent in the climate crisis.
You’re the right person for our team if you have demonstrated experience designing and building electrochemical plants, either Chlor-Alkali or Hydrogen Electrolysis, from the component level through to operational processes and procedures. We’re a small team, so you need to know how to get things done regardless of the obstacles. You’re perfect for us if you:
- Are a P.Eng or equivalent
- Have taken one or more electrochemical plants from design through to operation as a central player
- Have experience managing multidisciplinary teams
- Aren’t afraid to ask why and look for better ways to do things
- Have an extensive network of supporters in industry that you can call on for help
- Have relevant certifications in engineering like ASME certifications or other relevant certifications
- Have a strong safety-first mentality and are well trained in appropriate safety practices for the safe handling of chemicals like chlorine, hydrogen and caustic
- Have at least 15 years industry experience in Chlor-Alkali or Hydrogen Electrolysis
- Have demonstrated leadership abilities
- Are internally motivated and self-authorizing
This is a central and critical role for our small company, and you’ll be an integral part of our future growth. The requirements above are what perfect looks to us. If you think you’re pretty close, please reach out!